Cat n Mouse Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cerorec
Cerorec

Cat n Mouse Bound Empty Cat n Mouse Bound

Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:12 am
It's Cat n Mouse Bound by JKLASD11... Oh wait... I fixed it... and revamped it and finished it!

Just posted it on Staredit.net. Check it out there. More information there too.

Over 30 bug fixes. Wow. JKLASD11 where u at man... I hope you see this edit.

http://www.staredit.net/sc1db/file/4876/

Cat n Mouse Bound 00004876-6290240-7411455

Alright guys, time to tell your history with JKLASD11 and his maps. I met him randomly online in Starcraft sometime long ago. I don't know him personally. One time he hosted his CnM Age map back in 2009 which probably was never finished, and I joined his game. It was buggy. I got two maps of CnM Age, directly from JKLASD11, and both are not finished. CnM Age is now extremely extraordinary rare... except that I have them. I may have played a few CnM Jungle games with him and other games, but that was about it. I hardly remember it. CnM Bound, CnM Run, and his bound maps I knew about it first through the internet and obtained them there. Your turn!
Cerorec
Cerorec

Cat n Mouse Bound Empty Re: Cat n Mouse Bound

Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:47 pm
I forgot, he also made CnM Hunt. I can't remember how I got them. I got two versions of it. I probably got it from him too lol, cause the date modified is 2009.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum