Cat n Mouse Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
beBoy
beBoy
Admin
https://catnmousejungle.forumotion.com

experimental build 0851 - October 22, 2017 Empty experimental build 0851 - October 22, 2017

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:57 am
I'm happy to see more and more game rooms with build 0848, and as always folks - comments are welcomed.

Time for another experimental build.  This time the changes are focusing on polishing with some minor balancing.  One thing I'm particularly excited to introduce is the ability to buy Cat spell/unit with secondary requirement being replaced with minerals ($$).  This saves the trouble for Cat to turn minerals ($$) into DTs.  For example:

Baby Cat (3+1) normally requires Cat to have 4 DTs, even though the Baby Cat unit cost 3 DTs only.  Now, a Cat with 3 DTs only can buy Baby Cat when having $100 minerals or more.

Another example is Burn Base Minerals (1+3), which normally requires 4 DTs even though the spell cost 1 DT only.  Now, a Cat with 3 DTs can buy this spell if Cat has $100 minerals or more, or having 2 DTs with $200 minerals or more, or 1 DT with $300 minerals or more.

I've also added triggers to grant new SCVs with more hp.  Now when you buy a SCV for $25, the new SCV is spawned with 4 out of 8 hp.  Now after 3 minutes, new SCVs are spawned with 6hp, while after 6 minutes, new SCVs are spawned with full health.

Let me know how these changes affect your game.  Change log as follows:

Change Log:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum